Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our new guy

A couple of weeks ago I started watching a precious little man named Jackson. He is just too cute! He is such a sweet baby with the most delicious dimples I have ever seen! He has the sweetest family, and we are really enjoying getting to know them. Jackson and Porter are exactly 3 months apart. Isn't he yummy?!


Jackson and Porter playing. They are best friends already!


I have to say how much I miss my sweet Brookie and Christopher, and I think about them ALL the time! I was lucky enough to be able to go over last night and spend some good quality time with them and get a fix of my sweet kiddos! I was with their family for three WONDERFUL years, and Craig and I have been SO blessed by having them in our lives. They will always have a special part in our hearts and in our lives. I know we will be a part of each other's lives forever! I miss them so terribly, but it has been a good change for our family to have me at home. We love you Jen, Chris, Christopher, Brooke, and Bailey!!!!!
Here is one of my all-time favorites of the three of them. They REALLY love Porter and they always have, and this picture shows that so clearly. They love to snuggle him! Christopher was always randomly going over to him and giving him kisses. What a sweet boy! Brooke LOVES him so much. When I went over to their house last night Porter was asleep in the car and when I came through the door the first thing out of Christopher's mouth was "Where did Porter go?!" They were always so sweet and loving to him. I hardly ever had to remind them to be gentle. They just always were. I am so blessed to have been part of their sweet little lives! I love you forever, my babies!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

PB&J said...

What a couple of studs our boys are! And Jackson just loves him some Miss Barbie.

Barb said...

Jackson is totally adorable and the two buddies look like "Double Trouble" when they get older!

I know you miss Christopher and Brooke, but as you say, they will always be a part of your lives. Those were good days and there will be many more to come.