Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ice Cream Man

I forgot these little gems when I was blogging yesterday. A few weeks ago we were playing in Auntie Shannon's back yard when we heard the ice cream truck coming! We all flew out into the front yeard and waited for him to drive by. Porter enjoyed his first popsicle from a real, live ice cream man! I'm a little (okay, a lot) anal about what he eats, but how do you refuse a boy an ice cream from an ice cream truck?! I felt like a better mommy by letting him have the sweets this time :)


Don't worry...he didn't finish it by himself. He ws nice enough to share with Mommy :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vivid Vinyl said...

That boy deserves ice cream - Neal would be so proud!

Such cute pictures.

Patti said...

He looks so happy. He also looks like craig shrunk down to baby size :) I posted new pics on my blog...