Here are some things the TerBlanche's have been up to that may or may not get their own post in the weeks to come:
1) Porter is awesome. And he's 18 months old, which is pure insanity. HOW has it been a year and a half since he was born? I don't understand!!!
2) He has dramatically improved in his throwing up/not eating department. Oh, I haven't blogged about that??? That's going to be a looooong post, so brace yourself. Sigh.
3) I should dedicate a post to hilarious things he says. Tonight he was riding his little ride-on car and he busts out with "hold on tight!" Where did he even hear that? A few more favorites are "toilet paper" which he says perfectly and we laugh our fool heads off every time, "nope" instead of "no" which I am a huge fan of. It seems less rude. I ask him if he wants to sit in time-out if he's being naughty, and he politely says "nope" (he's only had three time-outs so far, and they work like a charm...for now!) And pretty much anything else you want him (or don't want him) to say. It's like a fun game that never, ever gets old.
4) WE MOVED!!! We bought a rockin' house and we have more space than we know what to do with. When I think about where I'm going to put something, a place comes to my mind, and then I put it there. It's the craziest thing. I have a playroom and a craft/guest room and my husband has an office. I LOVE IT and I am SO HAPPY here! We moved in last Saturday, the 12th, and most of the boxes are gone, thanks to my anal...eh, I mean motivated hubby ;)
5) Craig's awesome boss gave us two FREE awesome desks that are AWESOME, so now I can't use the excuse of not wanting to sit on the floor to blog anymore.
6) I am super stoked about Christmas and mostly seeing Porter open his gifts :) Santa told me he's going to bring him a cozy coupe, and I'm pretty sure he might have a little baby heart attack from excitement! I can't wait!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Hopefully I'll be updating before the new year!