Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Meeting Christopher!

On Saturday, June 21st, Porter met Christopher for the first time!

Christopher is the little boy I take care of every day, and Jen is his Mommy. I also watch his adorable little sister, Brooke and I LOVE my job! I am so thankful that I am able to bring Porter with me when I return. It is going to be so much fun (and chaos!!!).

We have been telling Christopher about Porter for a very long time, and it was SO fun to see his face when he finally met him! He is so sweet and gentle with him, just like he was with Brooke when she was born. He was even patting him on the back to soothe him without even being prompted! He also gave him lots of kisses, but we weren't able to catch one on camera. Porter is going to have such a great "big brother" and I know they are going to be best buddies! When you ask Christopher when Porter is coming, he still says "Tuesday!" How cute is that?!

Looking at the baby.

Cuddling with Jen.
Checking him out!
I.AM.SO.STINKING.CUTE.
What are you looking at? Waking up with Daddy.
Saying goodbye to Granny. We love you and we miss you! xoxo




1 comment:

Barb said...

Love the new look of the blog.