Friday, November 12, 2010

It's a...



We were super excited (and I was TOTALLY SHOCKED!) to find out today that our little bean is a GIRL!!! I was 100% sure it was a boy, so there goes Mommy's instinct! The baby looks wonderful and perfectly healthy. We are so excited, and it's a thrill to think about bringing a little baby girl into our family!

Here is her sweet little profile today at 20 weeks, 2 days... Do you think she looks like Porter?
The classic alien face :)
Her perfect little beating heart :)
Her fingers on her left hand.
And, of course, the money shot :) It's a GIRL!!! I can't believe it!
Here is an awesome video where you can see her move her tongue, open her mouth, and swallow, as well as see her perfect little heart just beating away :) It is so amazing!



We are already in love with our little girl. I still am in total shock and I can't believe I'll have a daughter of my very own! I am so excited, and can't wait to fall in love with her even more.

As far as the pregnancy is going, it has been a breeze. I suffer from horrid, horrid, nasty, evil acid reflux, but medication helps a ton, and I feel great when it's under control! I am feeling wonderful, and I hope it continues to go as smoothly as it has been. Heck, I may even do this again :)

p.s. I know I haven't blogged much AT ALL. I have some seriously cute photos of Porter's fall and Halloween, and I promise to be better about posting!

5 comments:

Rach said...

Yay! A girl! I'm glad you and baby are doing so well!

The Miller Family said...

Yaaaaay! Hip-hip-hooray for girls! That video is amazing, truly amazing! Even *I* love her already! ;o)

Brett M said...

Congrats! That is such exciting news. And I'm glad that you've been feeling as good as you have. Pregnancy is so much better that way... :-)

Vivid Vinyl said...

That is so fun! Your little boy and your little girl! Porter will be wonderful big brother!

Mrs. Blimes said...

She is so so gorgeous already!!! And I LOVE that you'll have a girl and a boy! So exciting! I cant wait to see you with a daughter!!!