Thursday, July 17, 2008

He SMILED!!!



This morning, Porter gave me the best little present ever! He smiled for the very first time! We were sitting on the couch chatting with each other after he woke up and ate, and he was looking up at the picture that hangs above our couch. I grabbed the camera because he looked like he was really enjoying staring at that picture, and I pushed the button half way down for it to focus, and he flashed his very first smile just in time for me to snap a picture! What are the chances of that?!? The picture below is his first one, and there were many more to follow! It was so fun!

Unfortunately he was looking at this, and not reacting to my wonderfully beautiful and amazingly entertaining face, but whatever. It is definitely his favorite thing to look at. He must know it's filled with the familiar and loving faces of his family!

Here is a video of him smiling. Prepare yourself for out-of-control CUTENESS!


3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh how adorable. He sure is a happy little guy. I can't believe how he has filled out - I want to just pinch those chubby cheeks.

Unfortunately I could not open the video.

Thanks so much for the updates - don't know how I would live without them.

Love you all,
Mom

BettyBee said...

Baby Face, You've Got the Cutest Little Baby Face! ADORABLE! Oh, so cute. I am so glad you were taking the pictures at exactly the right moment to capture that perfect smile. This blog makes it so much easier being away from you all. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Hope tonight is an easier one for all.

Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

Awesome video!!! I think he misses me.