Monday, July 7, 2008

Our random activities

This is what's been going on around here that last few days! Brace yourself for pure excitement!

We were in the car, and I thought he looked like Elvis with his hair and his collar sticking up, so naturally I grabbed the camera...which is never more than 6 inches away from my hands. What a face!
We got him a new bathtub, and he LOVES it! It fits right in the kitchen sink until we are ready to put it in the tub, and it folds up super small! We use the sprayer to wash him and he doesn't make a peep. I think it's his favorite time of day! Hanging out with Daddy while Mommy was on the phone. Shocker!
Looking out the window. This is one of the outfits that Krissy bought for him. From the looks of this he was a little ticked about it. I think he thinks it's a little wussy, but what can you possibly do about it when you're less than a month old? Mommy clearly loves it.
Cutest little butt ever.
This is his Fourth of July outfit! Too bad we didn't do anything exciting so anyone could see him in it...so, now you see it!
I lied, we went to Barnes & Noble and Wal-Mart. We also picked up Daddy's car from Tire Kingdom and then watched the Macy's firworks show on TV. That's exciting, right?

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I just love those cheeks!!! Thank you for keeping us updated on our little man. Keep the posts coming. We love them.

BettyBee said...

So sweet! He is growing up so fast! I see how he loves his bath!

I didn't know that Shannon and Derrek had been there with the girls, yet. They are so cute! I know they must have had a great time with Porter. How fun!

Thanks for the new pictures. Our little one changes so much every day. And you sure captured the right pictures of Krissy and "Boy"! That was fun, too!

Have a good night.

Love always,
Mom

bnmwhitney said...

Oh how I miss my little man. I had no idea how much I could love someone elses baby. Thanks for letting me be there. I love you all so much. Thanks for being so good at updating. It makes it a little easier to be away. I love you!


Tori