Thursday, May 28, 2009

Watermelon Baby

On Monday, Memorial Day, we decided to pack up and head for the beach! Porter had visited the beach a couple of times, but hadn't had a "real" trip where he could play in the sand and waves. Really, the whole reason that I wanted to go (not being a beach person AT ALL) was so that I could capture the photo above...my cute baby eating waterlemon on the beach! When all was said and done, I have over 150 pictures of this cute boy and his watermelon (and some of the rest of the fun as well!)

He loved it! He had three pieces of watermelon while we were there, and had a blast playing in the sand!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Barb said...

What a wonderful day you guys had and by the looks of it both Porter and Elliotte had a blast. We will have to have a repeat of this with the cousins next week.

Porter could not be any cuter and I am not being biased! That smile of his just melts me.

Thanks for updating the blog Barbie - I know it is a real hassle, but it is very much appreciated.

Love to all,
Mom

bnmwhitney said...

He is too cute. I agree with Barb. I wish I could get my hands on him soon. Love to all!

Unknown said...

What great photos! Can't wait to see you all next week!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Miller Family said...

Cute, cute, cute! Porter makes that look so nummy!