Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Porter will be decked out this year in his spiffy golfer costume...Daddy is so proud! He got dressed up last week for our "Trunk-or-Treat" for our ward, and tomorrow we will attend a Halloween Party for our weekly playgroup! I can't wait to see all the little cuties in their costumes! (There will be pictures!) His outfit was given to us from a few people who love him a lot! Thanks to Auntie Shannon for the awesome golf hat, socks, and snazzy golf shoes - complete with a tassle (the shoes and hat make the outfit for sure!) and to Aunt Krissy for the rockin' pants and cousin Paige for the polo. Aunt Tori found the perfect pint-size golf clubs to make it official. He's a natural!



We went to the pumpkin patch as a family last weekend, and unfortunately Porter was still feeling pretty icky from his shots the day before, so he was a grump! We didn't get good pictures...but ONE turned out pretty cute, so it was worth it!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Barb said...

Did not get to see the pictures of the pumpkin patch, but the future "Tiger Woods" is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Thanks to all who contributed to his costume - it is just classic.

I just can't get over what a little person he has become - he was such a tiny baby when I last saw him.

Wish you could see the smile on my face - I have to be the proudest Granny ever.

Thanks for always keeping us in the loop Barbie - it means sooo much to us.

Love and cuddles for all,
Mom

Shannon said...

He makes the best little golfer ever!!! Watch out Craig, pretty soon he'll be giving you a run for your money!

Anonymous said...

umm...thats pretty much adorable! And I'm totally angry because the mail man just woke up Elliotte!!! Loser!!!! I love you Porter :)

Kendra said...

I LOVE that last picture of him on the bench! That's a bummer about missing today's party, but I do hope Porter starts feeling better. I know how crummy that is. Here's to a better tomorrow :)

Andrea B said...

What a cute little golfer! He must have a pretty creative mom! I hope he feels better soon. I'm so sorry you have to give him breathing treatments, he must not like that, but I hope they help.

Amanda and Michelle said...

Oh Babs,

He is just too cute! He looks like a little man in the pumpkin patch picture!

Take Care,
Michelle

Sarah said...

Sooooo cute!! Happy 1st Halloween, Porter!