Sunday, August 31, 2008

10 week pictures

Sharing some pics from Porter's 10th week of life....

This is the only picture we have of Porter with Mila. Notice the tiny piece of ham I had to use to convince her to get close enough to him for a picture. Clever Mommy.

This is Brooke loving on Porter. She's not acutally making out with him, although that may be how it seems. She's just gingerly lying on his chest. She sure does love him!
Porter is just starting to really enjoy his bouncy chair, and sometimes even grabs the toys! What a big boy! He sits in there and smiles now...so nice to be able to put him down!
Chub-a-rific....need I say more?

3 comments:

Notme said...

They grow so fast! He is so adorable.

bnmwhitney said...

Holy cow he is huge!! I cant waito to steal him from you in a couple of weeks. I love you all.

Tori

Barb said...

He is the cutest ever - is he going on his first flight? Hope he is a good flyer like his cousins.

Chub-a-rific is adorable and I can't wait to see him again. Brooke and Christopher have grown up so much - hard to believe.

Give my big munchkin a big hug and lots of love to all.

Mom