Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Craig!

Happy Birthday yesterday, honey! We are SO blessed to have you in our lives! Porter and I could not be luckier to have such a wonderful husband and Daddy. You are so amazing, and we hope you had a fabulous day yesterday! We sure had fun! Here are some pictures from Craig's birthday dinner last night. It was DELICIOUS food and we had such a fun time with our friends! Porter was an especially good boy even though it was past his bedtime!

The birthday boy! (sorry the pics are weird, this is how they came off of email)

This picture had to be edited for content...thanks, babe.
Mommy and Porter...don't think he really enjoyed that bright flash too much! He looked so handsome in his big boy outfit!
Our besties!!! We love Suz and Cam! I think they are sending us more pics from last night, so I will update with new ones if they are good...
We LOOOOOVE you, honey! Happy 28th!!! XOXOXOXOXXX

6 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like you all had a great time - nice photo's. From the look of the cake and candle, I am sure they sang Happy Birthday to Craig. Some things never change!

Can't wait to meet you Cam and Suz

Big hugs and kisses for the most handsome boy in the photo's - no Craig not you - PORTER.

Lots of love,
Mom

Unknown said...

Thanks, babe. It was a great night and Porter was so well behaved. Thanks to all for making my birthday very special - especially my family in CO - even from far away you take such good care of me.

Love you all.
And Mom, I knew you were talking about Porter ;)

Anonymous said...

Dude, who are your hott friends? HAHA! Yay for birthdays! Go Porter for being a rockstar......and for being super cute! Crap, I just remembered I put cookies in the oven. Suck! I hope they aren't burned!

Vivid Vinyl said...

You're getting old man! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Barb you look so pretty in the birthday pics:)

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

Hey, Barbie. Blast from the past. I saw your blog from Alisa's blog. Come check me out:)
We are in Georgia. Where are you? Your friend looks just like a gal from my home ward in Niceville, FL. Is it Susan (used to be) Anderson? If not, there are twins out there! Spooky.